Garages

There were two garages at various times in Charney Bassett. ‘Threeways Garage’ (run by Peter and Graham Scott) in Lyford Road near the junction with Main Street and one in New Road (the current disused McBain site).

Any further information on and photos of either of these would be welcomed.

Threeways Garage

Stevens’ Garage
Threeways Garage - Shell  [Christine & Alastair Leuker]
Threeways Garage – Shell [Christine & Alastair Luker]
Aerial view of Threeways Garage 1965 [Christine & Alastair Leuker]
Aerial view of Threeways Garage 1965 [Christine & Alastair Luker]
Threeways Garage - Shell [Christine & Alastair Luker]
Threeways Garage – Shell [Christine & Alastair Luker]
Threeways Garage - Avia [Christine & Alastair Leuker]
Threeways Garage – Avia [Christine & Alastair Luker] June 1989
Demolition of Threeways Garage [Christine & Alastair Leuker]
Demolition of Threeways Garage [Christine & Alastair Luker]
Aerial photo 1993 Threeways Garage replaced by houses  [Christine & Alastair Leuker]
Aerial photo 1993 Threeways Garage replaced by houses [Christine & Alastair Luker]

Bill of Sale – Morris Minor 1960

Car sale 1960

New Road Garage

New Road Garage: Stan and RoY Hodgkins 1949
New Road Garage: Stan and Roy Hodgkins 1949
MoT Test Finch Garage
Finch Garage reciept